Wigan Road, Ashton In Makerfield, Wigan, WN4
- Spacious Elegant Property Refurbished Throughout To a Very High Standard
- Fantastic Kitchen With Large Dining Area. An Outstanding Kitchen Island 3.0 X 1.25 Metres. 2 Ovens + 2 Microwave /Oven Combos
- 4 Double Bedrooms And A Large Single Room. Master Bedroom En Suite
- Spacious Elegant Hallway & Landing
- Family Bathroom With A Stylish Contemporary Free-Standing Oval Bath Tub, A Large Shower Cubicle, Basin and W.C.
- 4 Reception Rooms Including A Sunroom And A Bar/Lounge That Could be Used For An Office, Gym, Playroom etc
- Secure Parking For Up To Seven Vehicles. All Front Rooms Are Triple Glazed
- The Original Coach House/Stable Has Planning Permission To Replace By A Double Garage With An Apex Roof
- Easy Access to North West Motorway Network. Liverpool 39 minutes. Manchester 35 Minutes. Salford Quays 29 Minutes
- The Property Leasehold Is 999 years From 07.06.1893 ( Therefore circa 859 Years Left
One of the most hackneyed phrases Estate Agents use is “Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated” but it is certainly relevant for this wonderful property. As you will see from the list of highlighted features, this house has a lot to offer. The photographs we have added will give you an idea of how well everything has been carefully planned and how much time, effort and money the current owners have invested to make their home exceptional. Even so it is only when you arrive to conduct a viewing that you will appreciate what a elegant comfortable home this property could become for you and your family.
As soon as you enter the spacious hall you will sense the relaxed ambience that prevails around the building. To the left of the hall there is the remarkable kitchen with a large dining area which together give a generous 45 sq metres of space for all kinds of social occasions.
The kitchen itself boasts an outstanding island and four ovens, of which two are microwave-oven combos. The 3.0 X 1.25 metre island gives an abundance of worktop space and there is more space on the array of cupboards/drawers to the side of it. As you will see from out photographs the dining area currently has a six seater table in situ but there is room for a much larger one if needed. The impressive brick fireplace ensures this room will certainly be remembered by your visitors & guests.
On the ground floor there are a total of four reception rooms. One is a sun room which opens out onto a large patio area which in turn leads to a lawn. Another door off the patio opens into a popular bar and a lounge. There is also a separate closed off area behind the lounge which is currently the utility room. This building could easily be converted into a self contained accommodation or it could utilised as a a playroom, hobby room, gym or an office.
Upstairs in the main part of the house there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. Four of the bedrooms could be double rooms and the fifth would accommodate a large single bed. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and the family bathroom is first class with a contemporary free-standing stylish oval bath tub, a large shower cubicle, a wash basin and a WC. Two bedrooms are further enhanced with a wealth of fitted wardrobes equal in style and quality to the rest of the refurbishment throughout the hous
Every room facing the front of the building boasts triple glazed windows. The frontage stands out from the neighbouring properties and there is a small area, with bricks laid in a decorative pattern, behind a wall. There is access to the rear of the building down one side. A total of 7 vehicles have been parked here in the past. There is also an original two storey coach house which has planning permission to be replaced by a double garage with an apex roof.
In the final analysis this exceptional property is definitely a must for everyone’s must see list, especially those that are looking for a home that is of high standard, feature rich and situated on the edge of the town with great access to the North West motorway network feeding Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington.
It is the policy of Open House Estate Agents to give both vendors and potential buyers good service therefore the telephone number shown is available 24/7. We will try to respond to viewing or information requests between 8.00am and 7.00pm seven days a week. Once you have made the first contact with us you will be given a direct number for the person assigned to this property.